The Triumphant return of the Manticore
Here we are folks. The Pictures, just like I promised. Before we get to all the graphic intensive, dead animal flesh pics, we should start with a live one.
Here's my surly buddy.

This is one of my favorite pieces. It's a choker made from forged steel O-rings secured with copper wire. I'm difinitely doing more items in this style.


The "Digital Enhancement" This is the collar I made for myself. One of the standard bondage collars with pieces of motherboard fitted on the side with spikes.

A side view for a better look at the circuitry.

Full Frontal Spikery

This piece was my first finished attempt at a patchwork cuff. There were a lot of design flaws, but it still turned out really well.



Patchwork Bondage Cuff v2.0
Meant as one of a pair, This was my sophomore attempt at a patchwork bondage cuff. I fixed the problems I had with its predicessor, but I just made a lot of stupid mistakes while stitching this.


And now for a preview of things I'm currently working on. This is a rope and wire insert for a patchwork scale gauntlet. Thematically, it will look similar to the two cuffs above, but will be made of overlapping scales of random colors. This insert will be stitched into place between the backing and the scalework to give it extra strength and a more solid form. More pics later as I get further along with it.

Am I a badass, or what?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home